Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Peace, Love, & Gig 'Em

Howdy! My name is Kaitlyn Engle and I am a freshman business major from Sugar Land, Texas, but more importantly I am the loudest and proudest member of the fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2015! I have successfully blogged every day for an entire year in my Project 365. I have counted down the weeks until the completion of my high school graduation in Here's To The Nineteen. Now I am beginning a new blog that will document the next four years of my life at Texas A&M University. It is called Peace, Love, & Gig 'Em! Last November, I was accepted into Mays Business School at one of the best universities in the state of Texas. Now that my high school years have come and gone, I am more than ready to begin college life and follow in my brother’s footsteps at A&M. I have decided that this blog will display my entire Aggie experience- from the day I sign up for classes to the day I am handed my college diploma. My New Student Conference (NSC) falls on June 9th and 10th, which is just days away. I finished my general application, I searched and found my future roommate, I applied for on-campus housing, I tested my knowledge with the mandatory math placement exam, I completed all twelve of my demanding sorority packets, I signed up for Fish Camp, Impact, and Sorority Recruitment… I have done it all. The next four years of my life will be challenging, exciting, overwhelming, and memorable. Peace, Love, & Gig ‘Em will be complete will my college experiences and whatever else may come my way this summer and in the years to come.  I couldn’t be more excited to see what the future holds for me and I am so thankful I will be able to share my journey with all of you.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11