Saturday, September 17, 2011

A&M vs. Idaho

Tonight I went to the A&M vs. Idaho game with my Tri-Delta sisters! We hopped from one tailgate to the next all afternoon and snagged some free food. We didn’t know any of the guys in Bucs or Beta, but stopped by both tents. There is something special about Aggieland on game days. The whole town is packed with alumni, kids, students, friends, families, and plenty of fans. All of the hotels are completely booked and the streets are flooded with maroon. It seems as though College Station is the hot spot for vacationing nowadays. After taking plenty of pictures and socializing at the tailgates, I headed into the stadium. I had a blast getting to know some new Tri-Delta girls as we watched Ags beat the hell outta Idaho! If we’re being honest, it is exhausting standing as the 12th man. But at the end of the day, I love some Aggie Football!!!